[AccessD] [OT] OMG!!!!!!

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jan 18 06:59:23 CST 2007

>In 1987 I purchased ... a 80188 running at 12mhz (PCXT clone) running DOS,
with a 5gb disk

LOL, Epson was sooooo ahead of the times to have a 5 GIGABYTE disk back in
1987.  We are so used to gigabytes now my fingers are just trained to type
that.  In fact it was megabytes and stored everything I owned with ease,
Dbase III+, Lotus 123, WordPerfect (all of the essentials back then) and of
course my Borland Turbo Pascal compiler and all my projects.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting