[AccessD] tsGetFileFromUser()

Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu Jan 18 09:32:35 CST 2007

Patti:

A little late to the thread and haven't been following it because I was away
for a few days.  But I use the common file open/save dialog box all the time
from code I cribbed from the ADH.  I could send it to you off line if that's
what you're looking for.  Or is there some other issue that this won't
satisfy?

HTH

Rocky

Rocky Smolin