[AccessD] Option Explicit Statement

Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu Jan 18 09:51:46 CST 2007

I always use Option Explicit because, even though I declare my variables, if
I misspell a variable name it catches it on the compile instead of me having
to search out why the program failed.  I don't know of any reason why you
wouldn't want to use it.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334