[AccessD] Linux file server backup

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 18 11:53:34 CST 2007

An excellent set of reading Gustav.

<preachy moment>
At this point in my career, I have made the observation that most revenue
comes from supporting products not selling products. It does not matter
which products as long as the client is happy. Most long term client site
have embraced an eclectic selection of the best products and mixing and
matching allows the best of all worlds. As long as the product architects
stand behind their creations that should be the only criteria in making
application adoption.
</preachy moment>

Jim