[AccessD] OT: Shamil

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 07:15:32 CST 2007

Sent this the other day, but it hasn't shown up in the archives.

On 1/17/07, Beach Access Software <bchacc at san.rr.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to respond to your email this morning, but my reply to
> shamil at users.mns.ru is getting bounced.

> ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
> <shamil at users.mns.ru>
>
>     (reason: 550 Mail not accepted from listed spam relay - see
> http://sorbs.net <http://sorbs.net/> )

> Is your mail down or do you have another address?

Rocky,

Im not Shamil, but this bounce indicates that YOUR e-mail host (rr.com)
is in the SORBS database as an open relay.

Try to sent to Shamil again. It may just be the server that your e-mail
was sent from. In larger ISPs there usually are several outbound servers
that you can connect to and it looks like one of them is an open relay
and being blocked by Shamil's ISP

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"