[AccessD] Array as source for query

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Jan 22 12:56:22 CST 2007

Oh yea, we like double the pay plus benes.

Congratulations!

Sometimes it's hard to understand why we took so long to make the change
when we look back on things.  I am only now doubling what I made back in
1993 when I lost my last "real job", but I am a consultant now, working from
my home office every day, doing all of my work over the internet.  Because I
was able to "up and move" and bring my clients with me, my cost of living is
about probably about 25% less than it was last year this time.  I love what
I do now, and I love HOW I do it even more.

Sometimes things work out, and it sounds like they are finally working out
for you too.  Again, congratulations and keep dropping in.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting