[AccessD] Array as source for query

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Jan 22 19:57:09 CST 2007

It would have to be Christmas time for me to make it.  I was just up in
Syracuse in December.  I made it over to Arthur's house about two years ago
I think.

I would be willing to host a meeting at my house though if there is enough
interest from folks living close to (or want to vacation to) Hickory, NC -
the foothills of the smokies.  I have an office big enough for a small
meeting, and a basement big enough for a large meeting.  Lots of hotels
within easy driving distance.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting