[AccessD] Array as source for query

artful at rogers.com artful at rogers.com
Mon Jan 22 20:41:12 CST 2007

Should enough interest be generated for a meet in Toronto, I could perhaps arrange tickets for some events on said days. Could be a Raptors game or a Leafs (gag) game or even a musical event, but thereo are a certain number of strings that I could pull. And it might be fun. Toronto is a fun city. Second only (perhaps) to London, the most international city in the world. It could be fun. Bryan could provide the room and the HW support, CBC might even choose to record this bizarre event, thus underpinning all the costs, and we could possibly have a whale of a time. I would mention to Bryan that this could be a segment on CBC Sundary Morning, but since he never listens to the station he works for, c'est la vie, c'est la guerre.

I think this could work. I would love to show off the wonders of Toronto to you listers with the funds to arrive here, and I will leave it to Bryan to capture the events for those lacking the funds to arrive here. I think this could be serious FUN.

Arthur