[AccessD] Array as source for query

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 04:43:56 CST 2007

On 1/22/07, JWColby <jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com> wrote:

> Hmmm... Makes me scratch my head though.  Is that 2.5 hours each way?  At my
> hourly rate that extra 5 hours buys at least a 12 pack a day (of diet Pepsi
> of course), and MAYBE even my mortgage.  ;-)

That's not a typical commute. It's just that since there was snow on
the groud people turned into morons and didn't know how to drive. Took
me almost an hour for what should have been a 10 minute stretch of
highway.More typical is an hour to hour and a half. I'm usually on the
train though.

> Some time back I realized that I only have so many hours left, and I didn't
> want to spend them breathing fumes at a dead stop with a million cars in
> front of me and a million cars behind me.  Been there, done that.

Yea, 'tis true. But right now if I want to be able to afford a house,
the commute is where it's at. Who knows what will come my way in the
future.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"