[AccessD] OT: Array as source for query

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 23 07:07:24 CST 2007

Hi Bryan:

We were in town about 9 months ago and I guess it is about time for another
visit. I (we) have always been in such a rush when going/staying/leaving...
Here are some pictures from my wife's web site from our last visit:
http://www.members.shaw.ca/accessd/pages/copaawards.htm

It would be nice to go for a slower time, visit you guys and have a few
brew.

Jim

PS Yes, moderator this is the last comment on this subject...