[AccessD] Leaving Subform

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jan 24 14:33:10 CST 2007

IOW, there is code run in the OnExit of the text box that you want to make
sure runs in the OnExit of the subform?  The OnExit of the subform runs in
the parent form because the subform is a control on the parent form, and the
OnExit is a property of the subform control.  You could pull the code out of
the OnExit of the control and make it a PUBLIC function in the subform.
Then in the OnExit of the subform up in the parent form, call the function
back down in the subform.

Or did I miss the train altogether?

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting