[AccessD] Module Name - UPDATED

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Jan 26 10:58:15 CST 2007

John:

I used Colby's error handler to insert error traps in every module of my
distributable mde. But then modified it to call an error form:

DoCmd.OpenForm "frmErrorMessage ", , , , , , "Error: " & Err.Number & " - "
& Err.Description & vbCrLf & "In:
frmPartMaster.BOMUnitofMeasure_AfterUpdate"

Which contains the name of the offending module in every case.  The form has
a command button which causes an email with the error info to be sent to me.

I can send you that form off-line if you want it.

Rocky