[AccessD] Runtimes - Preferably AccessXP but 2003 ifabsolutelyrequired

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Jan 29 09:37:05 CST 2007

Thanks John.  I have a "best offer" out on Ebay for an OfficeXP developers
edition.  If I get it I will worry about the rest.

One issue with this application is that it is pretty much constantly under
development.  So I need to install a runtime, but then do the "download the
FE from the server every morning" routine.  The biggest issue I see is that
the application does word automation for mail merge so I guess that some
fixed version of word has to be installed on each user machine so that I can
reference and manipulate that.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting