[AccessD] Paean to the Access Development Team

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 06:42:50 CST 2007

On 1/30/07, JWColby <jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com> wrote:
> The thing I find refreshing about this group is that regardless of your
> level of expertise, you can ask your question and get help.  We have nubees

Truer words have never been spoke (or typed :)

> up to gurus and (other than Arthur going on about a horse) remarkably little
> ranting or name calling, at least ever since I got kids and started
> chilling.  ;-)

Have a look at OT these days. That'll change your mind pretty quick :)

> After more than nine years on this list I continue to be amazed how much I
> don't know about Access, and this list is where I come to get the answers.

I'm continually amazed at what you DO know, along with all the other
folks here. Makes me feel like a 3rd rate Access hack :)

I've actually given up reading some of the posts from some folks here.
The contents and discussions just go WAY over my head.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"