[AccessD] BringToFront

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 16:01:54 CST 2007

OK...I am not really sure why this works...but it may give you a solution.

I found that if you have a modal form (frmModal1) and you have non-modal
form(frmNoModal2)...and you have frmModal1 open frmNoModal2, both will have
the modal properties but you can toggle between the 2 and not any other form
open.  I then used DoCmd.SelectObject acForm, "frmNoModal2" (or
frmModal1...depending on which form) on each form to bring the other to the
front.

Is this what you are looking for?...

Mark A. Matte