[AccessD] OT: Are you ready for vista?

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Jan 31 21:27:06 CST 2007

What I found noteworthy was the number of apps I have installed that I'm
warned may have "minor" compatibility issues with Vista - Sygate, Ghost,
Musicmatch, SQL Server VSS writer, Messenger, Outlook 2003(!!!!), Visual
Studio 2005 Standard, Dell Utilities and others.  Hopefully, they all these
vendors would have updates on their websites.

I'd also need a DVD drive or have to order Vista on CD.

It told me that 1GB memory is OK but I've heard that you really need 2.

Rocky