[AccessD] Interfacing with CardScan Executive 800

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Wed Jul 11 08:44:24 CDT 2007

To all,

Just a shot in the dark here, but we have purchased a CardScan 800 & would like to put our own front-end on either Access or VB to make it easy for a couple of our employees so they basically only have to put the photo into the scanner, click a button type a payroll number then it automatically saves to a certain directory (possibly after automatically sizing the image)

Anyone done this or anything similar ?

Thanks in advance for any help on this....

Paul Hartland
paul.hartland at fsmail.net
07730 523179