[AccessD] Page Orientation 2003

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Thu Jul 26 11:06:43 CDT 2007

Hey All
Finally made the move to Access2003.
I am in the process of converting an Access97 application to Access2003.
Code that I have used for years to change the page orientation on a
preview report in Access97 no longer seems to work. I have a little
freebie DELL printer that came with the machine. If  I set the printer
default to Landscape then I cannot change it to Portrait when previewing
a report and vica versa.  I have downloaded  examples from Microsoft, I
can change the page size but not the orientation. Before I start moving
printers around I just thought I would ask, could this be a printer
specific problem I am running into here?
Thank you.