[AccessD] Data Warehouse

Robert L. Stewart robert at webedb.com
Fri Jul 27 13:12:42 CDT 2007

Charlotte,

In the case of a customer dimension, it would be the customer
primary key from the customer table in the source. The problem
comes from having multiple sources. Then you have to use a
surrogate key and store the source primary key in a column along
with the source name.

Sorry, I have been doing it for so long, it is second nature.
So, I do not really think about it.

Robert