[AccessD] Creating HTML file

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Fri Jul 27 16:03:45 CDT 2007

Hi.  I am just about to do something I have never tried before.  I need
to create a static web page from Access data.  Using OutputTo from a
report has too many problems.  Using DoCmd.TransferText acExportHTML
doesn't give me the formatting flexibility that I need.  Therefore I've
decided to try to loop through a recordset and build the html file in
code.  Main problem being that my html skills are minimal.  Has anyone
done this type of thing?  Any tips?  Thanks.

Regards
Steve