[AccessD] Manipulate AC95 mdb files without converting

Kevin Waddle thewaddles at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 2 01:17:43 CDT 2007

Anita,

I'm sorry I didn't make it clear what I am trying to do.

But your suggestion pointed me in the right direction.

I am trying to import data from an Excel file into the AC95 db.

What I ended up doing is creating an Access Object within Excel and running
a RunSQL command on each line in the Excel Sheet.

Thank you,
Kevin

355/113 - Not the famous number Pi, but a great simulation!