[AccessD] Congratulations Marty Connelly - New MS Access MVP

A.D.TEJPAL adtejpal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 23:43:54 CDT 2007

    It is my pleasure to announce that Marty Connelly has joined the family of Access MVP's.

    My heartiest congratulations Marty!  The recognition accorded to you is richly deserved and was keenly anticipated. We are all delighted.

    Your contributions to various forums carry such a wealth of information that most of your posts qualify for inclusion in a collection meant for ready reference.

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal