[AccessD] Naming of controls - [Was: Open a combobox on entering it]

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Thu Jul 5 00:28:49 CDT 2007

A.D.,

I so enjoyed your use of the terminology "a case of multiplied pitfall". :-)

I was very interested to see your discussion, so thanks for doing it.

In particular, I would certainly expect a control named the same as the
name of *another* field in the form's record source, to eventually cause
a hiccup.

Regards
Steve