[AccessD] SelPos

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Thu Jul 12 15:17:32 CDT 2007

Arthur,

I think this might be the kind of thing you are after:

Me.Notes.SelStart = Len(Me.Notes) + 1

By the way, aside from rich text formatting, another of the very nice
new features in Access 2007 is the Append Only property, which does
pretty much the kind of thing you are doing here, i.e. dated progressive
additions to memo field data.

Regards
Steve