[AccessD] Checkbox dates

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Sat Jul 14 00:38:58 CDT 2007

You are entirely correct, John.  You couldn't check/uncheck the checkbox
in the usual way, as it is a calculated control.  If you wanted to do
this, using the "old-fashioned" method, one way would be code something
like this on the Enter event of the checkbox control:

    If Me.NameOfCheckbox Then
       Me.YourDateField = Null
    Else
       Me.YourDateField = Date