[AccessD] Checkbox dates

A.D.TEJPAL adtp at airtelbroadband.in
Sun Jul 15 09:08:02 CDT 2007

Steve,

    LOL! - Unbound checkbox was envisaged in John's original post. My comments were in that context, and by way of further elaboration of the course of action favored by you.

    Apparently, the scenario as originally presented, related to single form view. John has perfected a fascinating approach to form related matters. As stated by him, there are so many ways to meet the objectives, making Access all the more interesting.

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal