[AccessD] One-to-One relationships - OT

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 11:27:01 CDT 2007

Well said, Charlotte, and hats off to you for declaring it. Apologies also
to Max, who apparently has not grasped that we like to have fun here, in
addition to seeking and obtaining knowledge from the best in the business.
Sorry, Max. In future I shall attempt to make my silly Friday messages
targeted more precisely, to those members who like to take at least one day
a week to have fun. I shall exclude you from this subcategory of this list,
and I mean that in the nicest possible way. I did not intend to ruin your
day.

A.