[AccessD] Primary Key Best Practices

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Jul 25 12:57:47 CDT 2007

Well having never thought of this...

that may be an indication of my brain capacity!
;o)

I would imagine its just a consistency thing, once I start doing something I
generally do it consistently unless I have a good reason not to. This seems
like a good reason. However, I must await the inevitable drawback which will
be pointed out by someone who has thought this through more than I have.