[AccessD] Menu to Ribbon reference

Bruce Bruen bbruen at unwired.com.au
Thu Jul 26 08:33:27 CDT 2007

On Thursday 26 July 2007 22:39, Susan Harkins wrote:
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/word/HA100744321033.aspx?pid=CH1004874310
>3 3
>
> The number one complaint I've heard about Office 2007 is the ribbon -- we
> can't find anything! Well, here's an online reference guide. On dial-up,
> it took a few minutes to load, but seems to work well enough. Wish I'd
> found it sooner. ;)
>
> If someone's already posted it here, I missed it -- and I apologize for the
> repeat.
>
> Susan H.

Hey, hey! Yes I have seen this site.  Here's my take.

The ignition switch is now in the back seat ashtray. (You can access the back
seat ashtray by getting the 864 bus to Muskgogy)

The gear shift is in the the boot.
The boot has been replaced by the new improved LSA (Click on the TLA link to
discover the new improved glossary)
...  GRRRRRRRRR

LSA - Luggage stowage area. Microsoft now has an improved mechanism for
transporting your luggage to wherever you want to go today. Its called the
LSA.  LSA offers both home and business users a new and improved way to get
their luggage into approximately the same geographic location as their
customers.  Customers will immediately recognize the advantage of these new
techniques.
[Related topics]
click
404:Not found