[AccessD] Primary Key Best Practices

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Jul 26 11:55:42 CDT 2007

Hence the value of these "discussions" once in awhile. There are many
nuances to designing an appropriate application/data structure to best meet
the demands of its intended use. I doubt any one here adheres 100% to the
Book of Codd. Knowing what experts like you and some of the others involved
in this thread have done in addition (or in lieu off) relational theory is
of great benefit to many others lurking about (or poking and prodding with
questions). I have certainly picked at least one good tip!

Thank you all for your input!

John B.

Now, let's all wipe the foam off and get back to work ;o)