[AccessD] Turning off A2007 Menus

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 27 13:47:39 CDT 2007

If the "ribbon" takes up too much room, it's easy to hide.
Just right-click on one of the ribbon tabs and choose:
"Minimize the Ribbon." If you want quick access to a button
found on one of the ribbons, just right-click on the button
and choose: "Add to Quick Access Toolbar." Alternatively,
you can get a list of all options and customize the "Quick
Access Toolbar." You can easily add dozens of buttons to the
toolbar.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.