[AccessD] Creating HTML file

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 29 16:17:23 CDT 2007

Windows Home versions doesn't have IIS or webserver available

If you do Dynamic SQL queries you will need a lot of vbscript code
in your html to protect against SQL Injection attacks. I would also use
at least  Jet Version 8.0 that allows sandbox protection against illegal
functions inside the SQL string

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.