[AccessD] Going CRUD way...

Robert L. Stewart robert at webedb.com
Mon Jul 30 12:10:42 CDT 2007

Shamil,

I have a stored procedure that I use to generate a
single CRUD that uses "modes" for each table. If you
(or anyone else) would like to get a copy of it,
send me a note off list and I will send a copy of
it to you.

What it does is creates a mode for each of the parts
of the CRUD, Create (I mode), Read(A (All) and S
(single record) modes), Update (U mode), Delete,
(D mode). Plus, I throw in a few other "standard"
ones that we have found useful here. You can also
add in "custom" modes at the bottom that can give you
additional functionality. You can have up to 36 modes
if you use a single character.

Robert