[AccessD] Change Printers

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Jul 30 13:36:23 CDT 2007

As soon as I hard code it, they'll change it.  So I'd prefer the more
flexible route if it's not too much time to do.

Also, makes it easier to test.  But you're right - if I can't get a chunk of
code going in short order, that's what I'll do.  The client is actually 4
minutes from the house so dropping in to do the last tweaks and tests is
easy.  But it would be a nice module to have in the library.

Rocky