[AccessD] The Business Side Of Databases

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Thu Jun 21 08:14:33 CDT 2007

To Everyone:

It's always interesting to see how people who work independently (like me)
are making money from developing databases or doing something related to
databases.

This has been my major problem - I can make a great Business Process
Management System, but getting companies to pay for it is a real challenge,
even though their return on investment is probably 2X to 8X in the first
year!

I do wonder if we could begin an ongoing discussion on the business side of
what each of us does.  I think we could all benefit!

Does anyone have some thoughts or ideas on how we could do this?

Thanks!
Dan