[AccessD] Access 2007 Navigation bar

John Eget joeget at vgernet.net
Sun Jun 24 02:57:09 CDT 2007

Hi

I am creating an access database from a 2003 version and would like to not
display the standard microsoft ribbon.  I would like to display my
customized toolbars created in the 2003 version and not the Microsoft
default ribbon.   However I also need to update the database and add the
attachment feature for entries which is only supported in the accdb version.
The accdb version does not allow for customized toobars as the only
displayed ribbon/toolbar.

Thanks in advance for any help

John Eget