[AccessD] Report Preview Question (For Gustav)

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jun 27 05:06:52 CDT 2007

Hi John

That's right. I ran my original test database in A97 and now it crashes when I try to print the preview. The same happened after conversion to A2003 and A2007, so this is not a version related issue. I suspect it being a printer driver or spooler issue, but no matter what I've tried, the crash occurs.

Anyone having a clue on what's going on? This is WinXP SP2 which I have had installed since 2005-02.

/gustav

>>> askolits at ot.com 26-06-2007 22:48 >>>
Here's the info.

I have a snapshot of the error message but can't post it.
It's one of those 'Send Error report' messages

I grabbed some of your code from an accessd thread. The link is:
http://databaseadvisors.com/pipermail/accessd/2006-February/041825.html

It works except, when I try to print, Access crashes.
It does not have a problem in print preview mode.
The app is Access 2000, but I can duplicate the roor on Access 2003 and 2000
and on different PCs.

Has anyone else had a problem using the code?

John