[AccessD] Printing Decimals in a Report

Tesiny, Ed EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us
Wed Jun 27 21:59:46 CDT 2007

I feel really stupid asking this, but a colleague is trying to print a report based on a query where there are some calculated fields.  The query shows the fields to like 12 decimal places to the right of the decimal, she would like just 2.  I have a brain cloud because I know I have done this but can't figure it out.  For example, a calculated field would be Admission_Rate: [Admissions]/[Contacted] ...Oh yeah, some of these calculated fields have an Iif function.  Please help!
Ed

PS  If this was posted before  I apoligize ut I didn't see it post.