[AccessD] VBA abandoned in Office 2008 for Mac

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 11:23:47 CDT 2007

Actually, if they kill VBA and replace it with .NET coding style, I don't
much care. It would be nice if they provided a wizard to upgrade existing
code, but even if they don't, anyone with VBA skills already knows a fair
amount about how to write vb.net code, except for the fact that everything
is a class. But that's not difficult to get over.

A.