[AccessD] FW: Removing quotes

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 12:47:25 CDT 2007

Hmmm...ok...got 2 ideas...but both are dependant on "Simple File Sharing"
being enabled.

Try USERNAME:  SYSDBA and no password...or try ANY username you know
DEFINETELY IS NOT in the database...and you might be logged in as a
guest...as long as it does NOT try to authenticate the name.

I'll let you know if I find more suggestions.

Thanks,

Mark