[AccessD] Unbound events

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Jun 6 09:55:57 CDT 2007

Is the event code in a class rather than in the form class?  I've seen
the [Event Procedure] property in the form lose itself and turn off the
event firing. Is there any event code in the form class?  My experience
has been that if I had any event code in the form, I needed shell events
for all the events handled in the external class, even though the class
*should* take care of it automatically.

Charlotte Foust