[AccessD] Advice Please

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Jun 6 11:26:52 CDT 2007

If you are familiar with Access already, moving to 2007 is a distinct
jolt and the ribbon can drive you nuts.  I don't like Office 2007 for
all the reasons I've already stated in this list.  VSTO (which contains
the Access extensions) is a standalone product that doesn't require
Visual Studio.  It isn't a free download, however.  Used to be about
$395, I think, but may be cheaper now that 2007 is out.

Charlotte Foust