[AccessD] Can't hide controls in Datasheet view

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 19:24:01 CDT 2007

I think (am not certain) that what you need to do is this:

Open the form in datasheet mode.
Choose Hide Columns.
Save the form and close it immediately.
Re-open it and see if it does what you're expecting.
If it doesn't, open the form in design-mode, select the columns you want to
hide, Hide them, save the form, close the form and then re-open it.

If that doesn't work, run around the nearest church three times clockwise
and then try it again. :)

The former has worked for me. I haven't yet had to resort to the Church
thing, save once, and it worked.

A.