[AccessD] Memory hit

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Sat Jun 9 11:17:57 CDT 2007

Hi Arthur,

AFAIK MS Access loads whole modules.
Once loaded they stay in memory until MS Access quits.

MS Access loads standard modules on demand - as soon as a
function/sub/property of a module is called this function's module is
loaded.

Class modules' are loaded on class's instance creation.
For class modules just one copy of module's code is loaded but every
instance has its own in memory copy of non static module level variables...

--
Shamil