[AccessD] Form hangs when setting listbox selected index

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Tue Jun 12 16:03:11 CDT 2007

Well, it *sorta* makes sense, in a way.  Normally you can't work with
data on the Open event, only with properties, as there's no data to work
with until the Load event comes along.  And I suppose you're *sorta*
working with data.  But on the other hand, this (to achieve the same
result) seems to be ok on the Open event:
Me.List0 = Me.List0.ItemData(0)
... so, interesting anomaly, for which I'm sure there is an explanation
somewhere.

Regards
Steve