[AccessD] Input Masks need changed on opening

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Tue Jun 12 23:34:31 CDT 2007

Reuben,

Ok, I'll throw my 2 cents into the ring here.

Yes, it will be possible to toggle Input Mask property settings in this
way.  Hard to advise explicitly without seeing examples of what you are
doing.

But... it is very likely that whatever your requirements are, they will
be better served by validating the user's input via code, for example on
the control's Before Update event, rather than relying on Input Masks.
You will have a lot more flexibility to differentially validate data
according to the user.

Regards
Steve