[AccessD] Before update problem

A.D.TEJPAL adtp at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 01:47:23 CDT 2007

Doug,

    Nothing wrong with your code. Apparently it is in disabled state, typical when Access 2007 file opens.

    On opening the file, just make sure that you enable the "potentially harmful content" in "Security Alert" dialog box, invoked by clicking "Options" button in the "Security Warning" message.

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal