[AccessD] Birthday in table

Lembit Soobik lembit.dbamail at t-online.de
Fri Jun 15 09:56:37 CDT 2007

thanks, Liz,

but I really dont want to know or even estimate if the year isn't given,
and if the result of the calculation then is 1 year off, I get the same
problem that 29.02 is not accepted and I have to go back and re- estimate
and reenter.

seems I have to use 3 textboxes and do my own verification (which isn't too
difficult for the months March thru January, and in case of February just
ask for confirmation with a messagebox if 29 is entered.

thanks
Lembit