[AccessD] Help file for Visual Studio

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Fri Jun 15 10:42:58 CDT 2007

John,

  I ended up in the same place.  Played around with some of the option
settings in the help window.  From that point on I got VB keyword help every
time I pressed F1.  Could not figure out how to go back to SQL server.

  Try this, open a help window, go to tools/options, under help/online, set
to Try local first, then online.

  See if that does it for you.

Jim.