[AccessD] Problem with Initial ReAttach

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 15:07:01 CDT 2007

On 6/16/07, Tony Septav <iggy at nanaimo.ark.com> wrote:
> Hey Bryan
> We used the Access Developers Kit to package up the application to be
> distributed as a stand alone.
> I thought this would cover any SP problems. Not much I can do now until
> Monday, but I will definitely look into the SP issue.
> Thanks Again.

I think, and I'm sure others can testify, that the Package &
Deployment Wizard (which is what I assume you mean by the Access
Developers Kit) is a piece of, well you get the jist.

I personally have never needed to use either the P&D Wizard or the
SageKey scripts because of where I work and what I've needed to do.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"